Founded in 1990 and based in Virginia, PM+ is a leading specialty provider of reserve studies for condominium and homeowner associations, having completed over 3,000 reserve studies to date. PM+ is proud to be a veteran owned and operated firm with a sterling reputation for working closely with community association managers and board members to deliver our proprietary reports that are highly accurate, customized, comprehensive, and yet simple to read and understand.
A PM+ Reserve Study:
- Meets and exceeds the requirements established by the Community Association Institute (CAI), the Association of Professional Reserve Advisors (APRA), the Audit and Accounting Guide issued by the American Institute of CPA's, government agencies, and institutions that approve mortgage loans.
- Is conducted by 2 - 4 inspectors, all higly skilled in theire area of expertise.
- Includes valuable additional information on how to reduce annual reserve contributions through preventative maintenance and life-extension repairs.
- Is conducted promptly and professionally with a dependable turn-around time.
All PM+ proposals include an extensive list of references, comprehensive description of services, and includes a company brochure and sample reserve study. Request a proposal today!
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) Virginia, Florida
- CAI Reserve Specialist (RS)
- APRA Professional Reserve Analyst (PRA)
Our Two Greatest Compliments:
“I understand your study!”
“The best component detail and reserve financial analysis I’ve seen!"
Reserve Studies for VA, MD, DC, WV, FL